How To Find A Proofread Sample Of A Term Paper On Poverty
Poverty is a very impressive and emotional topic for many people. It is not easy to realize that some people live away from any human standard and struggle to survive. Even if the governments are making effort to correct this problem, the damages are already too extended to be solved anytime soon. If you want to write a paper on this topic, you need to be very careful how you approach the matter.
- - Try to keep it all objective and realistic. It can be easy to become emotional and forget that any story has two sides. For example, it is sad when a person ends up living on the street, but it is possible that this is due to drug abuse or gambling. This does not make the issue less severe, but it is important for you to show all sides of the story.
- - Search for real cases. And by this I don’t mean only the cases that are presented on television. Walk on the street and observe or ask your friends if they know any special situations. It is always better to present something real and authentic. Besides, you can get better information about a topic if you know the person by yourself, not only through the media.
- - Visit some local shelters. Almost every city has at least one shelter where homeless or poor people come and stay when they don’t have any other solution. Discuss with some of the people there and find out what made them reach in this situation.
- - Poverty on a larger scale. In some parts of Asia and Africa people live at the limit of survival. Regular clothing and food are luxury objects for them, and they are struggling to find a solution to last until the next day. It is an image difficult to watch and still, the governments can’t do much for them. It takes a lot of money and years of social rehabilitation to give these people an ordinary life. Present some well-known cases.
- - Search for solutions. Anyone can talk and give their opinion on a particular matter, but how many can actually find a solution? There are many small projects that you can start with your classmates that can actually make a difference in your city. If other schools follow your example, you can actually change someone’s life with a simple gesture.