List Of Great Economic Research Paper Ideas For High School
Economics is one of the best subjects that you can take up in high school. One of the reasons why this is the case is because like math, you will encounter lots of economic decisions in real life from day to day. There are economic choices that you make without even thinking of them from an economic point of view, but in real sense you are actually applying innate and acquired knowledge of the subject to make your choices.
There are so many things that you can write about economics at this level. Literally everything that you have been taught in class can form a really good discussion area for you. What you have to do however is to make sure that you pay attention to the important details. Today we will look into some sample research paper topics that you can present for your high school economics paper. They are rather simple, but will go a long way in helping you choose the direction of your paper.
- Discuss the concept of demand and supply
- Explain the short run equilibrium position in the economy when there is an increase in unemployment
- Discuss the importance of drawing a budget
- Explain how the changes in the oil prices globally will normally affect the economies of countries so far away from the major oil exporters
- Discuss some of the economic principles that we engage in on a daily basis, most of which we might not be consciously aware of.
- Economics is not only learned, but even our bodies make some economic decisions to keep us healthy. Discuss any natural processes that take place within the body, and refer to economic principles that are applied in such instances.
- Define inflation and explain some procedure that can be taken by governments to take charge of the economy and put an end to runaway inflation
- Discuss how the central/federal bank sets the base lending rate and how this affects the banking industry and the economy of the country as a whole
- Discuss the major features of money
- Explain how the money system is better than the barter system from back in the day
- Discuss some of the benefits of international trade to a country
- What is balance of payment? Discuss, citing relevant examples and using your discussion to differentiate a deficit situation and a surplus situation in the economy